FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
THE ART OF DESIGNING STUDIES ABROADArranging a successful short-term study program that would not be one-off but would become a fundamental part of a long-term education plan is a very complex process. It is a teamwork of enthusiastic professors, administrators and employees, and can not do without international education partners. A recent study has shown that students who strive for international experience, increasingly choose short-term programs that are intense, challenging and based on real-world applications of the subjects studied.
Such a short program experience must be sophisticated, perfectly planned and implemented. In short, there is no time for mistakes. Everything we offer has been invented to make the most of the study opportunities provided by Central Europe.
TAKE THE LEAD & EXPERIENCE IT YOURSELF
Every world region has its specific features - be it the cultural differences, safety or the right choice of what a given destination offers. To help you with all that, we invite you to join comprehensive, tailored trainings which deal with the practical aspects of designing and managing short-term programs in Central Europe.Once you are here, step by step, you will gain an authentic, first-hand experience that your students will have. You can choose to be part of a small faculty group or use this option for scouting the trip individually. In every way, upon completion of the intensive training program, you will be provided with all the details needed to successfully integrate new study abroad opportunities into your course and curriculum.
HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT?
- Discover the potential that Central Europe offers specifically to your students
- Put your ideas to practice - from the study program design, itinerary creation and budget planning.
- Interact with local organizations, executives and experts and discuss the ideas that matter to you.
- Experience inspirational on-site trips and unforgettable academically-related cultural events.
- Become part of a small and exclusive delegation of international professionals.